The Gyspot PTI Evolution is the ideal answer to the welding requirements of high strength steels (UHSS/boron), with a clamping force of 550daN with 8bars air pressure, and a welding current that can reach 14 500Amps. Its C clamp integrates a high-tech transformer and the machine also brings a solution to limited power supply issues, as it can operate with 16 Amps to 25 Amps fuses only.
Its operation is extremely easy thanks to the automatic welding parameters setting in EASY mode.
· Liquid cooled medium frequency transformer integrated in the clamp
· Lower electricity consumption (40% less than cable machine)
· Operating with only 16 Amps delayed fuses power supply
· High duty factor
• Ideal C clamp for all types of metal works
• Lightweight clamp and easy to handle : Weight 10 kg
• Available with a clamp cable of 4m or 6m
• Support cable bracket with telescopic arm
• Remote control on the clamp
• Welding current :
- High welding current 14 500 A
- Sound alert if the welding current is too low
- Constant current control
- Low electrical consumption
- GLUE mode: for welding sheets with glue or other coatings
• Electrode force :
- Electrode force control
- Digital display of the actual electrode arms force
- Electrode force: 550 daN with 8 bars
- Liquid-cooled arms up to the tips
• AUTO MODE: automatic setting of welding parameters.
• 7 modes available to answer the requirements of all end users
• Record on SD card of the characteristics of each welding spot performed.
• Restoration on any PC of the reports saved on the SD card.