The 20 FEET LONG BED 4 Towers (Posts) tilt bed frame rack is a high quality, durable frame straightening machine designed to accommodate full-frame or uni-body vehicle with 7,700 lb. lighting capacity. The four 10-ton 'clear floor' pulling towers with 360 degree pulling capability and almost unlimited height and angle adjustment. The machine deck offers multiple tie-down/down pull locations and a universal anchoring system with adjustable height clamping assemblies. It also comes standard with a pulling chain on each tower, roof/up pull attachment, universal wheel stands & (2) dead car dollies.
• Tube Steel Design
• Tilt Bed
• Clear Floor
• 360 degree pulling capability.
• Designed to repair full-frame or uni-body vehicles
• Hydraulic tilt bed with 7,700 lb. lifting capacity
• Durable, heavy-duty constructions with powder coat finish
• Anchoring system with adjustable height pinchweld assemblies
• Multiple tie-down/down pull locations
• 4 10-ton round pulling towers
• Adjustable tower collars-adjust pulling height and angle by a fraction on an inch.
• Quick disconnect hydraulic fitting & hose connection
• Drive-on ramps
• 20 FEET Frame machine bed which is showing in the picture
• Stand with clamps and accessories which is showing in the picture
• 4 Pinchweld assemblies with clamps
• 4 360 degree 'clear floor' pulling towers
• 4 Air/Hydraulic pumps(10,000 PSI) + Hoses
• 4 Pull chains with hooks
• (2) Dead car dolly
Heavy duty frame machine backed by 3 year warranty.
Free 3 TON (6600 Lbs) Air Go Jack (As shown in the picture)
Free 2D Measuring System (As shown in the picture)