Service King is currently looking for experienced Estimators/Service Advisors for our SE PA market. Please inquire for more details about the position. Offer great pay, benefits and growth opportunity.
Examines vehicle for collision related damage and documents the time and effort required to repair and refinish vehicle to pre-accident condition in accordance with industry standards and insurance company guidelines.
• Greet each customer in a professional and courteous manner;
• Educate the customer about the collision repair process, including insurance claims processing, payment procedures, repair techniques, repair needs and approximate repair time;
• Prepare all repair damage reports in an accurate and precise manner;
• Supervise and route each repair including disbursement of all paperwork, scheduling, monitoring repairs, negotiating repair times, coordinating sublet work and all other aspects of the repair necessary to provide the consumer with the most expeditious and high quality repair available;
• Uses tact and diplomacy when dealing with internal and external customers;
• Attend daily release meetings;
• Service all insurance accounts in order to maintain those business relationships vital to Service King's success;
• Knowledge of insurance procedures and requirements;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Must assume responsibility for accuracy and timeliness of work product;
• I-CAR certification preferred;
• Proficient in the use of estimating software.
• Valid driver's license;
• Must be able to pass thorough background check;
Service King is a multi-state operator in high quality collision repair, one of the nation's fastest growing collision repair company nationwide. Service King is a leader in the collision repair industry, currently serving customers in more than 300 locations across the United States. We're now proud to say that Service King is rated one of the best places to work. Providing growth opportunities has always been one of our main objectives. Service King offers opportunities for internal promotions and great benefits.
•Medical, Dental, Life Insurance & Vision Care
•Paid Holidays, Vacation & Sick Days
•Weekly Paychecks with Free Direct Deposit
•Low Cost Uniforms for Applicable Positions
•Tuition Reimbursement for Eligible Teammates
•401(k) at 50% Employer Matching Up to 8% of Compensation
•Transfer Opportunities Between all existing markets
For immediate consideration, please visit www.serviceking.com and apply online.