• Review each repair order and work order notes to understand repairs needed
• Perform initial teardown of vehicle and check for additional damages
• Identify parts for cut-in and edging.
• Perform all repair procedures according to factory specifications and company policy.
• Follow company procedures in application of under-coating, corrosion protection, seam
• Weld-through primer and lubricants.
• Review work order and initial all completed repair items.
• Re-Assemble painted vehicle and painted parts. Safety check after all repairs
• Report any equipment problems or failures to management immediately
• Maintain a clean and organized work environment
• Working well with others in a fast paced, pressured filled environment
We are looking for a Body man with at least 5+ years experience. Must have own tools and know how to replace quarter panels, sheet metal repair, plastic repair, fiberglass, and work with body fillers. Must be able to read estimates and repair orders.
Required to stand and walk as well as being able to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 50 pounds. Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective equipment may be required.
Contact by phone or apply within
Estamos buscando un hojalatero que tenga disponibilad actitud y experiancia. Que pueda trabajar fibra de vidrio, pueda trabajar la pasta, que sepa soldar, trabajar el plastico y experiencia en fabricacion, que pueda doblarse sin proble en otras palabras abilidad fisica para la posision de hojalatero. Debe tener su Herramienta propia y actitud de trabajar en equipo con los companeros del taller.